Makuro-Of-ShadowMakuro-Of-Shadow

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Romanticide Ep1 Romanticide Ep1

Excellent work good sir! Loving the animation, atmosphere and all-round writing of this. Really keen to see how you expand on it :D An awesome 'anthropomorphisation' of Death, and a really cute and inviting story so far. Will be waiting in anticipation for the next ep :)

Shattered Heaven Ep. 1 Shattered Heaven Ep. 1

This has some really good potential, i can't wait to see how this expands and evolves :) I would say to make each episode a little shorter, but you did needed to introduce the history and and stuff so thats understandable. I would also attempt to make the characters as unique as possible when you animate them, especially in the female characters, they all just lose a bit of personalisation compared to the still at the end.

However, i know how tough it can be creating such in depth and lengthy content, and you've got a one-up on me because you're actually producing content. So once again, i can't wait to see how you, and this animation evolves :D Good Work :)

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

I remember this from when it first came out :D I've never dared use the pause/forward/rewind buttons whenever i watch this (except that one time i was egg huntin'), just in case it messes with the such perfect timing the whole animation has. I don't think i've ever seen a flash as well-timed as this! This flash here's one of the reasons i love Newgrounds so much, thank you for putting so much work into it!

Adventures of Rubberkid Adventures of Rubberkid

Great game! has an excellent message, even if the gameplay's a bit slow. I got a little bored of the game, but i played it through to the end because of the concepts in it. Well done!